FeedStock is Hiring: Join our World Class Team
FeedStock takes pride in attracting and retaining the best talent in the sector. We welcome exceptional, driven and passionate individuals to join our growing team of industry leading professionals. If you do not see a suitable position below but like the sound of FeedStock, we are always looking for hot talent so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Client Intelligence B2B SaaS start-up at an exciting time in their growth. You will spearhead the Product Design function for the wider company, and help build a data-derived Client Intelligence Platform, unlike any other on the market.
About the role
- This is a really exciting role, to define, develop and own the Product Design function, in a fast-paced start-up going through a rapid period of scaling.
- Your primary focus for the 1st six months (& beyond) will be to bring a strong, holistic, detailed Product Design lens to the Synapse suite of Products, which are going through rapid expansion; both from the breadth and depth of their Users, and the Enterprises who are using them.
- You will be able to own and shape the design of our wider Product Suite; and help define the frameworks through which the company will apply Product Design going forward.
- We are incredibly excited to bring someone on to own these aspects; we are looking for a self-starter, who is excited about applying their Design frameworks and toolkit within our FeedStock context.
- We look forward to welcoming this individual in becoming an integral part of our growth journey.
- Full-time; London-based ideally – UK / EU remote fine for the right candidate; who outside of the Pandemic is available to travel to the Central London office 1-2 times per month.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to help us build the next generation of Client Intelligence. As a Product Designer you will:
- Work closely with Product & Engineering to develop product flows for complex problem spaces.
- Balance tradeoffs between being pragmatic & visionary with design.
- Balance between business and user needs to create impact.
- Work with & conduct research across quantitative & qualitative insights to understand the product & take ownership of the product design roadmap.
- Establish a strong design and visual language for FeedStock products.
- Establish the design frameworks which will work for the company today; and evolve these for tomorrow.
- Holistic product designer; always looking to learn & grow; excited about building something from scratch & through scale; comfortable taking ownership to get stuff done.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced understanding of Design / UX / UI toolkits, frameworks and processes, the knowledge around which contexts these should be applied & evolved in, and confidence gained from over 6+ years’ commercial experience working in this area.
- Customer advocate.
- Have end-to-end Product Design experience.
- Have experience with Data Products.
- Have experience with enterprise users workflows.
- Have experience within start-ups.
- Loves working in cross functional teams; and is a team player.
- Enjoys thinking big as well as seeing ideas through to implementation.
- Believes in rapid iteration in service of the vision.
- Problem solver; creative and curious to learn & share.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Financial Services
What you get:
- The chance to significantly contribute to an exciting startup as it goes through rapid scaling
- Pioneering work with leading-edge AI technology
- Join a passionate, dynamic and fun team that is quickly expanding in London
- Flexibility on working location, with central-London offices
- Private health insurance
- 25 annual days’ holiday
- Training budget and 3 days’ additional leave to attend conferences/ training opportunities
Position Product Designer
Type TechnicalApply via email
Events & Awards
FeedStock nominated for Women in Tech’s Employer Awards 2020
FeedStock is delighted to have been shortlisted for Women in Tech’s Best Small Business Tech Employer award.
FeedStock shortlisted for Harrington Starr’s Ultimate Fintech Workplace Awards 2019
We are delighted to have been shortlisted for Harrington Starr's Ultimate Fintech Workplace Awards 2019. The awards are judged by a panel of industry...
FeedStock secures £2.5 million VC injection
FeedStock, an AI-driven SaaS business that leverages the latest natural language processing technologies to enable financial services companies to meet both their compliance requirements...