FeedStock is Hiring: Join our World Class Team
FeedStock takes pride in attracting and retaining the best talent in the sector. We welcome exceptional, driven and passionate individuals to join our growing team of industry leading professionals. If you do not see a suitable position below but like the sound of FeedStock, we are always looking for hot talent so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Python Backend Developer
About the role
We are looking to recruit a talented and passionate Python backend developer with at least 4 years’ commercial experience. You will need to be interested in all things technology, have advanced python coding skills and experience with Linux.
You will have a strong understanding of software engineering, have strong programming skills and an understanding of automated testing including unit, integration and end-to-end testing. You will have ownership of the whole life-cycle of FeedStock’s product components, from developing new features, fixing bugs, deploying to cloud infrastructure, as well as maintaining the production systems.
You will report directly to the Head of Development, though we hope for you to retain relative autonomy regarding how to deliver to deadlines in line with the product and technology roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who has a team mentality and enjoys contributing in an enthusiastic way to the broader discussion about product strategy, to service delivery planning and to mentoring junior developers.
What you will be doing:
- Write clear, efficient, tested code
- Working with the team to ensure system reliability, performance and uptime
- Taking ownership of the technical architecture and solutions design
- Maintain and develop ETL data pipelines to ensure usability and accuracy across the entire data infrastructure
- Integrations into large enterprise IT systems
- Troubleshoot system issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal DevOps tools
- Build RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Learn and use the latest technologies as part of a talented, motivated team
- Work with the data science team to deliver and optimise AI models
- FeedStock is an ISO27001 Certified company. All employees are required to complete Information Security training and uphold FeedStock’s Information Security Management System.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional Python coding skills
- 4+ years’ commercial experience writing Python, with 2+ years’ at a start-up a bonus
- Experience with production environment deployments on AWS public cloud systems
- Strong experience with relational databases
- Understanding of Kubernetes
- Confidence in operating with Linux instances (Ubuntu Server, RedHat) and Docker
- Enthusiasm and good collaboration
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Interest in new technologies demonstrated through conference attendance and contribution to open source is a plus
What you get:
- The chance to significantly contribute to an exciting start-up as it goes through rapid scaling
- Pioneering work with leading-edge AI technology
- Join a passionate, dynamic and fun team that is quickly expanding
- Flexible working location, with central-London offices
- Private Health Insurance
- 25 annual days’ holiday, with option of carrying 5 days over in to the next year
- Training and development budget and 3 days’ additional leave per year to attend conferences/ training opportunities
- Cycle2Work Scheme
Type TechnicalApply via email
Senior Data Scientist (Product)
What you’ll be doing:
Position Data Scientist
Type Full-timeApply via email
Events & Awards
FeedStock nominated for Women in Tech’s Employer Awards 2020
FeedStock is delighted to have been shortlisted for Women in Tech’s Best Small Business Tech Employer award.
FeedStock shortlisted for Harrington Starr’s Ultimate Fintech Workplace Awards 2019
We are delighted to have been shortlisted for Harrington Starr's Ultimate Fintech Workplace Awards 2019. The awards are judged by a panel of industry...
FeedStock secures £2.5 million VC injection
FeedStock, an AI-driven SaaS business that leverages the latest natural language processing technologies to enable financial services companies to meet both their compliance requirements...