FeedStock is Hiring: Join our World Class Team
FeedStock takes pride in attracting and retaining the best talent in the sector. We welcome exceptional, driven and passionate individuals to join our growing team of industry leading professionals. If you do not see a suitable position below but like the sound of FeedStock, we are always looking for hot talent so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
UX / UI Designer
This is an exciting role, to define, develop and own the UX & UI function in a fast-paced start-up environment. Your primary focus for the 1st few months will be at the new product / business / customer offering end – working with the Co-Founders & Lead Product Manager to define the new Product suite based off the FeedStock Data Platform and our customer needs.
In addition, you will be able to own and shape the design of the two existing customer-facing products and build up a strong understanding of the underlying data, customers and value provided bu the current platform. FeedStock are very excited to be bringing a senior UX / UI specialist into the team and look forward to welcoming someone to be an integral part of our growth jounrey.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and refining the UX & UI vision and approaches for FeedStock, and applying it across the product suite of customer-facing data products
- Developing strong user understanding and building holistic user empathy for a range of enterprise users; conducting user research and testing; building out the UI & flows
- Collaborating closely with the wider team
- For the first 6 months 80% of your time will be on bringing the new products to life and 20% will be on refining existing products.
- Scaling the products in line with growth
- FeedStock is an ISO27001 Certified company. All employees are required to complete Information Security training and uphold FeedStock’s Information Security Management System
What we are looking for:
Nice to have:
- Building a data product (ideally in a start-up environment) from conception through to launch and beyond – monitoring impact as the product has grown
- Experience in Financial Services
What you get:
- Flexibility on working location, with central-London offices
- Private health insurance
- Childcare benefits
- 25 annual days’ holiday
- Training budget and 3 days’ additional leave to attend conferences/ training opportunities
Type Non-technicalApply via email
Data Science Graduate
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to join the growing data science team, work on a variety of data science and machine learning projects of great impact, and become part of a company at a very exciting time in its journey. This is a three month internship moving to full-time role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contributing to building data science components for a new data driven platform.
- Working on deep learning codebase to maintain, build and train deep learning models.
- Working in a fast-paced agile software development environment, getting the best of both data science and software engineering world.
- FeedStock is an ISO27001 Certified company. All employees are required to complete Information Security training and uphold FeedStock’s Information Security Management System.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate about data science technology and building data-driven solutions
- Great problem solving ability and results driven focus
- Great learning ability and attitude to learn and implement new technologies
- Degree in a quantitative field, e.g., Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, etc.
- Good knowledge/experience in data modelling, data mining and machine learning techniques
- Familiar with SQL, and at least one of the popular programming languages, such as Python, R, C++, Go, Java, etc.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with data wrangling techniques and toolkits, such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, etc.
- Good knowledge/experience in natural language processing
- Experience in PyTorch or TensorFlow is a plus
TypeApply via email
Events & Awards
FeedStock nominated for Women in Tech’s Employer Awards 2020
FeedStock is delighted to have been shortlisted for Women in Tech’s Best Small Business Tech Employer award.
FeedStock shortlisted for Harrington Starr’s Ultimate Fintech Workplace Awards 2019
We are delighted to have been shortlisted for Harrington Starr's Ultimate Fintech Workplace Awards 2019. The awards are judged by a panel of industry...
FeedStock secures £2.5 million VC injection
FeedStock, an AI-driven SaaS business that leverages the latest natural language processing technologies to enable financial services companies to meet both their compliance requirements...