FeedStock is Hiring: Join our World Class Team
FeedStock takes pride in attracting and retaining the best talent in the sector. We welcome exceptional, driven and passionate individuals to join our growing team of industry leading professionals. If you do not see a suitable position below but like the sound of FeedStock, we are always looking for hot talent so please send your CV to email@example.com
Senior Full-Stack Developer
About the role
You will have a strong understanding of software engineering, have strong programming skills and an understanding of automated testing including unit, integration and end-to-end testing. You will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining the high-performance and code quality of our front-end single-page applications. You will report directly into our Lead Team Developer, though we hope for you to retain relative autonomy regarding how to deliver to deadlines in line with the product and technology roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who has a team mentality and enjoys contributing in an enthusiastic way to the broader discussion about product strategy, to service delivery planning and to mentoring junior developers.
What you will be doing:
- Write clear, efficient, tested code
- Working with the team to ensure and maintain the front-end application performance
- Taking ownership of the technical architecture and solutions design
- Writing robust end to end, unit and BDD tests
- Troubleshoot system issues
- Build RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Learn and use the latest technologies as part of a talented, motivated team
- Work with the UX and design team to deliver data visualisation tools
- FeedStock is an ISO27001 Certified company. All employees are required to complete Information Security training and uphold FeedStock’s Information Security Management System.
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience with python
- Strong experience with Vue.js/React.js and Flux architectural pattern
- Competent with Django
- Enthusiasm and good collaboration
- Pro-active and self-motivated
Nice to haves:
- Experience with any of: Ubuntu Server, RedHat, Docker
- Experience with public cloud systems, preferably AWS
- Interest in new technologies demonstrated through conference attendance and contribution to open source
What you get:
- The chance to join an exciting start-up as it goes through rapid scaling
- Pioneering work with leading-edge AI technology
- Join a passionate, dynamic and fun team that is quickly expanding
- Flexible working location, with central-London offices. (Most of FeedStock’s dev team work across the EU area.)
- Private Health Insurance with Axa Health
- 25 annual days’ holiday, with option of carrying 5 days over in to the next year
- Bonus day holiday on your birthday (or nearest working day)
- £1,000 training and development budget and 3 days’ additional leave per year to attend conferences/ training opportunities
- Cycle2Work Scheme
Type TechnicalApply via email
FeedStock nominated for Women in Tech’s Employer Awards 2020
FeedStock is delighted to have been shortlisted for Women in Tech’s Best Small Business Tech Employer award.
FeedStock shortlisted for Harrington Starr’s Ultimate Fintech Workplace Awards 2019
We are delighted to have been shortlisted for Harrington Starr's Ultimate Fintech Workplace Awards 2019. The awards are judged by a panel of industry...
FeedStock secures £2.5 million VC injection
FeedStock, an AI-driven SaaS business that leverages the latest natural language processing technologies to enable financial services companies to meet both their compliance requirements...